Sunday, April 13, 2014

Xerox Projects critique

Gina B,

Gina, your project was very creative! I thought the skirt was actually really beautiful. The luffa used for the main part of the skirt gave it a great looking texture. I thought the concept of your everyday use of things was smart. It was neat to see how those things used everyday to cover your body, and you actually made it cover your body was very clever!

Andrea D,

Andrea I really thought your shirt was very pretty. It looks like a shirt I would wear. I thought the hands and lips were very detailed and look very enhanced on a shirt.

Bryan,

Bryan I thought your project was very interesting. I thought it was unique to see eyes covering a toilet because a toilet is a very private place.

Spencer,

Spencer I thought your project had a great meaning. I love the quote, "As one door closes another door opens". I thought the flower was interesting to portray something new blooming in your life.

Kirby,

I really thought your project was great! I thought it was unique because it ended up looking like the Kali Goddess. I like the idea of you wearing a crown!

Marveen,

Marveen I enjoyed your project because you related your project to your culture! I really like the African masks.

Katelyn P,

I thought your project was amazing! I really like how you incorporated your dog in the project. I thought it looked very lifelike and detailed.


Leah,
I thought your project was very clever! I love the details of your tattoo were very interesting.


Ralph,

I thought your project was amazing! I really like how you related your project to the song Strange Fruit. Your concept of those eggs hanging from the tree were very powerful.

Kyle,

Kyle I thought your hat was a very good idea! I like the spin on the top and it was very detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment