Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Presentation Vs. Representation Video Project

When I think of Presentation and Representation, I always thought they were similar. With this video project I gave it more thought and I began to understand the difference. Representation is showing with another meaning behind it. Presentation is mostly just the showing of something. Representation is symbolizing something else, or indicating something below the surface of what you’re presenting. For this video project, I decided to show the presentation of a music festival called Sunfest, in West Palm Beach, Fl. Sunfest is known for there gathering of many people, where they can shop, dance, drink, and listen to live performances. This festival is presented in this way than I went to this event to represent what the actual experience was behind going to Sunfest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Jh0dwVz7s

No comments:

Post a Comment